Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

John Galliano has the nerve to layer in an airport.

Someone snapped this picture of John Galliano in an airport. This of course drove everyone insane on twitter. The weirdest part of this was the discussions that took place about his outfit. Everyone agreed it seemed a bit odd and people got up on the high horse about it. 

I'm going to say it.

No one looks good in an airport.

Lord knows I don't. I breeze through arrivals with my comfy clothes, food, lipstick on my chin where I fell asleep and smeared, my greasy post flight hair shoved in a ponytail and flat shoes. The only person who does decent 'port style is Victoria Beckham.

But then she is a professional so I'm not about to leave my fat pants and I heart NYC sweater at home any time soon.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar