Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Ha Hee-ra with Park So-dam and Relationship Confessions "I Have Girlfriends"

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum talks to Ha Hee-ra about Park So-damIn the 8th episode of TVNs monthly drama Record of Youth, which was broadcast on the 29th, Han Ae-suk (Ha Hee-ra) heard about the drama appearance of Park Bo-gum.On this day, Han Ae-sook asked Sa Hye-joon, who returned home, Why do not you tell your mother? And Sa Hye-joon said, It was the last time I was cast in the drama.I tried to tell you when it came out on air, he replied.Han said, No, youre not going to be hard. I know youre sorry for me. Im not because I dont love you.I can not grow up with proper love. Please understand me. Then, Sa Hye-joon replied, Do not tell me to understand only me. If you see your dad doing it to your brother, you do not know how to love your child. Han Ae-sook said, Your father is wrong.It is love, but it is a parent, and what is it, it is a squeeze. In particular, Sa Hye-joon told Han Ae-sook about the stability, and Han Ae-sook said, It is really bad to hear you from others. How important is good is good.I feel like Ive been relieved because you told me that. / Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum talks to Ha Hee-ra about Park So-dam

In the 8th episode of TVN's monthly drama 'Record of Youth', which was broadcast on the 29th, Han Ae-suk (Ha Hee-ra) heard about the drama appearance of Park Bo-gum.

On this day, Han Ae-sook asked Sa Hye-joon, who returned home, "Why do not you tell your mother?" And Sa Hye-joon said, "It was the last time I was cast in the drama. I tried to tell you when it came out on air," he replied.

Han said, "No, you're not going to be hard. I know you're sorry for me. I'm not because I don't love you. I can not grow up with proper love. Please understand me. "

Then, Sa Hye-joon replied, "Do not tell me to understand only me. If you see your dad doing it to your brother, you do not know how to love your child." Han Ae-sook said, "Your father is wrong. It is love, but it is a parent, and what is it, it is a squeeze. "

In particular, Sa Hye-joon told Han Ae-sook about the stability, and Han Ae-sook said, "It is really bad to hear you from others. How important is good is good. I feel like I've been relieved because you told me that. "

/ Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar