Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fringe Skirt Meet Fringe Heels (Street Style)


Any one boast at least a pair of statement heels? I thought so! How often do you style them or build looks around them? Tricky right? Ok how about black pumps or nude pumps? Those on the other hand are 'grab and go' for most of us. Every once in a while I just love the idea of pairing statement pieces. You could call it a variation of print on print. 

Well it was one of those days. I chose not to play by the rules. And by the rules I mean print outfit with solid shoes and vice versa. Or nude shoes as a deviation from black. Today I call BS. I went bold. My mirror may not have been in total agreement but I’m not always in total agreement with my mirror anyhow. It was a fringe benefit kind of day featuring on trend statement pieces. A colorful fringe skirt with an island vibe to it and fringe heels previously styled here and here. Paired with statement sleeve shirt previously styled here. This look is fun and playful. The clashing without being over the top gave me such a delight, clashism! 
To match or not to match? Would you or would you not?

Song Rec: Sorry by Beyonce

#NSale
Yes the biggest sale of the year aka Nordstrom sale is finally open to all. I'm linking some products that I'm coveting and have added some to my arsenal. The best items tend to go fast like I stated here so the earlier you hop to it, the better your chances of snagging things you really need especially for the upcoming Fall /Winter season. That ankle boot you've been eyeing. The lovely oversized coat that will be an anchor piece many times over. The bag you'll be building your looks around. The home accents that will put a smile on your face as you walk through the door everyday. The makeup and brush sets. The list goes on and on and on. Here are some of my faves. There are a few more of my faves here. Prices go back up on August 8th.  


These are also all linked in the 'Shop The #Nsale widget' at the bottom so if you are visual, it's all set up for you, :). 

Giveaway
I'm also hosting a $100 Nordstrom Card giveaway. What would you buy with it? Some of the fab items listed? Which ones? A comment stating what you'll purchase enters you for this giveaway. The winner will be picked at random and contacted via email so don't forget to include your email. It's that easy!


Deets

Shirt - Omelya (here)
Bancario Skirt - Stella Jean (here) (similar here)
Otrot Heels - Christian Louboutin (here) (different color here)
Clutch - Marni (similar here)

Thanks for stopping by and keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.


 post signature

Shop My Look




Shop The #Nsale

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar