Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Benefit extend the They're Real range

 If your a fan of the They're Real mascaras from Benefit then this is for you!

Benefit are extending the range to include, a push up liner pen and eye make-up remover which will hit counters in July.

I can't decide if I want to try the liner or the make-up remover first....I think possibly both! I have a love/hate relationship with Benefit. I love some products but hate others. They used to do the most amazing Honey scrub (which they discontinued - ggrrrrr) but they also make that god awful pore reducing primer which comes off in tiny rubbery bits on your nose.

Still, I am always in the market for eye make up remover thanks to the stupid amount of eye make-up I wear every day!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar