Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shimmer Polish (part 4)

Hi there,


I have some pictures of Shimmer Polish to share with you today! If you missed part 1-3 of this giant review, click HERE to see the other posts.



Carol is made of a mixture of copper glitters and some blue, black, and silver ones in a clear base. I used one coat over the grey ombré I showed you HERE.

 





Cristina is a complex mixture of forest green and fuchsia glitters in a clear base. I used one coat over Glitter Gal Lizard Belly. I think it's a custom made for Cristina of Let Them Have Polish.







Liana, one of my favorite, is a mixture of midnight blue glitters assorted with some red microglitters in a slightly black tinted base. I used one coat over Essie Midnight Cami.








Linna is a mixture of teal glittes with some red and copper glitters added in the mix. The base is clear. I used one coat over Purple Professional 14.







Marilyn is made of dark burgundy glitters in a burgundy jelly base. I used 2 coats over Chanel Malice. Note that the glitters are top coat thirsty.








Melissa is a mixture of plum, fuchsia and gold glitters in a clear base.








Stephanie is a mixture of blue with addition of red and copper glitters in a clear base. I used 1 coat over Essie Mesmerize.







Taylor is a red jelly packed with green and iridescent glitters. I used 3 coats over bare nails.









Vicki is a mixture of pink and silver glitters in a slightly pink base. I used one coat over Essie Muchi Muchi.






Cindy of Shimmer Polish did it again! These polishes are all wonderful. They are super pretty, with a very good amount of glitters, you can easily reach full opacity in 3 coats. Formula is just great.
 
My favorites are Carol, Liana, Marilyn, and Stephanie! I also love Vicki. I bet it would look really pretty in gradient over a sheer polish.
 
 
 
Purchase info
Shimmer polishes can be purchased from Shimmer Polish shop. Each polish costs $12. You can also ask for customized polishes, which are $15. You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook.
 
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar