Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Wear Bold Horizontal Black & White Stripes

Black peak cap, black & white striped jacket and skinny flares
I wore this outfit quite a while ago and discovered that I hadn't published the photos... hence the lightweight jacket when the weather was a little milder! I've had the jacket since spring of this year but haven't yet worn it on the blog - I love the bold black and white stripes and the cropped length. A lot of people say horizontal stripes make you look wider, but to be honest I think it's all about the styling. These stripes are broken up by the front of the jacket, and I think the style lends itself perfectly to skinny flared jeans and my black 60s style cap with that fabulous snakeskin effect peak.

Since the jacket is no longer available, I've picked out a few alternatives below - is it me or do stripes seem more of a summer pattern? It doesn't matter either way (there are no rules, are there), but do you also think of summer when you look at stripes...?

Black peak cap, black & white striped jacket
Black peak cap, black & white striped jacket and skinny flares
BTW if you're in the US: Happy Thanksgiving! But if you're celebrating today I guess you'll be busy eating too much turkey to bother looking at this...? ;)
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Shop my look (and a great selection of alternative bold striped jackets):

Jacket: Debenhams, Cap: c/o Marks & Spencer, Jeans: Asos, Top: Unknown (old), Heels: Aldo






Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday BloomMonday Mingle, Funday MondayTrend Spin Link-UpWardrobe WednesdaysStyle SessionsWhat I Wore WednesdayAll Things Thursday, Fashion InformantThree-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab Favourites

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar