Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Britney's "Femme Fatale" Leaks!



*Today Britney fans went into a frenzy with news that the singer's seventh studio album, "Femme Fatale", leaked entirely. The standard edition, twelve track album disappointmented me a little, but it does contain some amazing tracks. I will have a full review up a week before the album hits stores in the US, so come back on March 22nd to read what I have to say. As of right now, the album will surely fall into the mid-B range. Here is the album, tell me how you like it!



Till The World Ends
Britney Spears - Till The World Ends by mario_monster

Hold It Against Me: Ok, the video is on my blog and all you have probably heard it, did not think I needed to post it again!

Inside Out
Inside Out by breatheonbritney.it

I Wanna Go: My favorite track!
Britney Spears I Wanna Go (Album Version) by www.tralala.gr

How I Roll
Britney Spears - How I Roll by mario_monster

(Drop Dead) Beautiful
Britney Spears - Drop Dead Beautiful by rafaelfilipe

Seal It With A Kiss
Britney Spears - Seal It With A Kiss by mario_monster

Big Fat Bass
Britney Spears - Big Fat Bass feat. Will.I.Am by mario_monster

Trouble For Me
Britney Spears - Trouble For Me by mario_monster

Trip To Your Heart
Britney Spears - Trip To Your Heart by mario_monster

Gasoline
Britney Spears - Gasoline by mario_monster

Criminal
Britney Spears - Criminal by mario_monster

*Be sure to check back on the 22nd for my honest opinions and official rating of "Femme Fatale". Next Tuesday, March 15th, I will have my review of Miranda Cosgrove's new mini, five track EP, "High Maintenance". Hope every one has an amazing Spring Break!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar